Forum Topic

View a single forum discussion topic

Back to EchOOO

Do Not Track tactics

Post a reply
awakers.club
awakers.club

Rules of Thumb (included all other fingers too!)

1. Be Safe. Your personal safety is the #1 Priority. Keep your personal information to yourself only. NO posting of your real name, phone, home address, workplace name, workplace address and other sensitive personal information.
  2. Be Safe and Be Private. This is also #1 Priority on par with personal information. Use an email for Awakers.club which is DIFFERENT from the one you signed up for social media (eg. Fb, twitter, lg,etc)
  3. Turning off data trackers. You can install software like Avira, Norton or etc. There is an option for browser safety. You can see which data brokers are onto you while you are browsing. You can turn them off. (this is for desktop version, I am not sure about smart devices version) Rule #1 is especially for Awakers, I have emphasized it enough that your personal safety is prioritized. I don’t want people with malicious intention to take advantage of you. Rule#2 (same important as Rule#1) is also for Awakers, when you share contents in your social media (eg. Fb, twitter, lg, etc), your profile and preferences go public. People with evil, scary thoughts will take advantage of you. I may be stupid to tell you all these. But I think you deserve a fair, relax and carefree browsing experience.

1-1 of 1

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.